Organizing public gatherings
Detailed rules concerning organizing of public gatherings in Poland are regulated in Law on Public Gatherings dated 5th of July 1990 (Journal of Law form 2013 item 397).
How to organize a gathering in Warsaw?
The organizer of the given public gathering notifies Warsaw City Hall about his planned action not earlier than 30 days and not later than 3 working days before the date of the gathering.
The notification must contain all information listed below:
- name, surname, date of birth and address of organizer and name and address of organization,
- purpose and program of the gathering, language in which participants will communicate,
- place and date, time of start and duration of gathering, estimated number of participants and the route of passing, if it is planned,
- safety measures to take by the organizer to assure peaceful holding of gathering and safety measures he applies for to the authorities,
- name, surname, date of birth and address of leader of the gathering (leader of the gathering is the organizer or other person indicated by organizer, who agreed in writing to be the leader of the gathering).